Nail this look at home with:
Glitter, glitter, glitter!
I buy all my nail art supplies online at Dollar Nail Art
This is, by far, the fiddliest nail art I have done so far. And the messiest. Expect to look like a disco ball when you finish and expect your workspace to look the same!
1. Apply a thin coat of clear polish to a third of your nail, closest to the base.
2. Either roll your nail into green glitter, or sprinkle green glitter onto the wet polish. I found rolling my finger in the glitter to be more effective.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2, for a deep blue glitter in the centre of your nail and a light blue glitter along the tips.
4. Let settle for approx 15mins.
5. Apply desired top coat, being careful not to drag it along the nail too much - as you want to gently blend the glitter together, but not blur it all.
5. Using nail glue, glue gold studs along the outer edges of your nails, but not along the tip.