Nail this look at home with:
OPI 'Russian Navy Matte'
ChinaGlaze 'Re-fresh Mint'
ChinaGlaze 'Go Go Pink'
Color Club, Art Club 'White'
Scotch tape (optional if you are worried you won't have a steady enough hand)
1. Apply OPI 'Russsian Navy Matte' to a section on each nail.
2. Apply ChinaGlaze 'Re-fresh Mint' to a section on each nail. Don't worry if your colours overlap a little bit - you can cover this with your white striping later.
3. Apply ChinaGlaze 'Nude' to a section on each nail.
4. Apply ChinaGlaze 'Go Go Pink' to the remaining section on each nail.
5. Using Color Club's Art Club 'White' (which have long, thin application brushes) stripe on your white lines.
Let's go get nailed with a geometric mani x